Wednesday, July 15, 2009

From the International Garden Festival, Blois, France.



Recently I had the opportunity to visit the International Garden Festival which was held in Blois, France.



The festival was partitioned into various theme parks, whose colour changes for every season according to the choice of flowers. There were also beautiful theme colour parks based on natural materials, glass, bamboo, sand etc. which jell well with the flowers in the parks.




I have tons of photos, but I present may be one flower per day...And yes, I should thank my friends Sandrine Gicquel and Sebastien Rousseau for having taken me there driving all the way from Paris...



Have a nice day...!!

3 comments:

  1. Great photos,exploring the beauty of the flowers to the fullest

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Raghu
    I have those flowers in my garden,
    white & pink colors :)))
    Lovely shots you make ....
    greetings
    Anya :)

    ReplyDelete

A July afternoon..

 It is the month of July. The year is 2023. It just turned 12 noon a few minutes ago. After a spell of summer rains, the weather is a bit co...